Application Consultant Cardiology IT / Echocardiography
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team that drives high customer satisfaction and first-class customer experience in the domain of Cardiology Informatics solutions.
Can you be a leader that can work across various matrix organizations both internal Philips as well as at Hospital customers? If any of these answers are yes, please read further to learn what this career opportunity can brings.
You are responsible for
Ensuring that customers are properly trained to optimally use the solution delivered and to maximize customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible to support the sales process by highlighting the clinical advantages of our technology.
Application Consultant Cardiology IT (50%)
- Provide customer training for new installations and upgrades
- Conduct regular follow-up visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the solution usage, the quality of the training delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide training material to end-users
- Participate in creation of new training tools
- Take care of the Service Lifecycle at our current customer base, for the focused region
- Ensure we have the right focus in the market on Clinical Workflow, Application Education, IT Support and Application Support
- Support and advise the sales force during acquisition especially on large complex solutions, in terms of identify Clinical needs, Demo, and Workflow analyses
- Manage sales of upgrades and new features for installed base
- Identify new sales leads towards our sales force
- Configure test and demo systems with localized settings
- Provide feedback from the customer/markets on our solution back to the Business Innovation Unit Cardiology Informatics
- Drive change in the Philips service market in Benelux to deliver our IntelliSpace Cardiovascular resulting in growth
Ultrasound Application Specialist (50%)
- Promote Philips Ultrasound Healthcare Solutions in individual customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows.
- Perform after sales installation training.
- Monitor the use of Philips installed base, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
- Develop and executes educational program for the users, in order to maximize the knowledge of the user with regards to the operation of the system and choice of functions in light of the specific clinical applications.
- Participate in the sales district planning exercise. Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips
- Cooperate with support department and exchange all relevant information about defective products and customer needs.
- Cooperate with product management for feedback on products.
- Provide customer feedback using the Philips customer feedback process.
You are a part of
The Healthcare Informatics sales and service team in the BeNeLux and working closely with the modality application specialists from Ultrasound in the Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Ultrasound
- Preferably a 3-5 years of sonographer experience, knowledge in usage of ultrasound and product features within the cardiology domain.
- Understand, convey, and teach others the clinical aspects and technical use of the specific solutions
- High energy, and self-driven mentality
- Affinity with IT Solutions, and be able to be the liaison between clinical and technical conversations
- Highly flexible and motivated team player, who can establish relationships both internal and external with our customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills, experience in the interpretation of the application results.
- Fluent in Dutch. Good command of English in written word and speech
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase extra annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme, and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Additional compensation Order Intake achievements as part of team performance
- Healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.