Clinical application specialist Cardio Ultrasound
In this role you have the opportunity
To be the specialist about Philips Ultrasound systems within the Cardiology specialism. As Clinical application specialist, you are able to demonstrate the functionality and features of Philips Ultrasound systems to new and existing users, train users, customize systems and advise customers on the most optimal configuration or advise them on how they can benefit from new product features.
- Promoting Philips Ultrasound Healthcare Solutions in individual customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows
- Performing after sales installation training
- Monitoring the use of Philips installed base, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes
- Developing and executing educational program for the users, in order to maximize the knowledge of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions in light of the specific clinical applications
- Participating in the sales district planning exercise. Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips
- Making careful use of demo-equipment
- Cooperating with support department and exchange all relevant information about defective products and customer needs
- Cooperating with product management for feedback on products
- Providing customer feedback using the Philips customer feedback process
- Ensuring Philips un- compromised fulfillment of Business fundamentals and business conducts
- Dedicated to cardio ultrasound modality in the Dutch market
- Dealing with demonstrations, training of users, presentations, customizing
- Makes own training plan for each customer, enabling the customer to get the maximum performance out of the equipment
- Takes care of implementation of new options and upgrades, according to prepared instructions
- Has regular contact with users about special wishes. Adapts system settings as needed
- Makes sure the product/system settings are at the highest level of performance
- Involved in initial installations
- Assists in sales by advising the account management and customer
- Assists on (inter)national exhibitions
- Supports and executes the educational program
You are part of
The Dutch Philips Ultrasound team including all clinical domains cardio, general imaging or OB-GYN/ Point of Care. You work close together with colleagues from the Cardio team including application specialist and account managers. Within this role your report directly to the Business Marketing Manager Benelux. You will depend on the expertise and input from several other teams such as: Sales back office, logistics, Solutions, Customer Service & Operations, Legal and finance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Ultrasound (Post-HBO)
- Experienced in usage of ultrasound and usage of product features within the cardiology domain
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills, experience in the interpretation of the application results
- Good knowledge of the system architecture and used technology.
- Be able to organize training
- Being able to Manage customer expectations
- Professional knowledge of total application area, from operational point
- Has to come up with alternatives for better performance
- Needs to have commercial awareness
Dimensions Relating to Accountability: Freedom to Act, Magnitude, Nature of impact
- Business magnitude: contributes indirectly to the revenues and sales results by advising and promoting at sites
- Involved in special installations or special problems. Has to take the lead, when way of working is involved
- Responsible for the quality of the given training
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.